Sunday, June 22, 2008

It begins....

Hello all:

In keeping with mob mentality, here is my forum for dispensing what I consider long-overdue social critique (and what others might consider horse manure...same difference). For too long, I have kept most of my thoughts to myself, or have poured them out over the phone to my like-minded friends. This might just save some of their ears, and save some of my sanity.

Just FYI---I hate the modern complacency towards social stupidity. Most of what you will hear from me comments on that in all walks of life. We are far to willing to stick our heads in the sand for our own personal comfort. We will trade our life, our liberty, and our pursuit of happiness for a higher paycheck or the consumable of the month. We have yet to see that our obsessions with all things that entertain us are merely ways of distracting us from what makes us miserable. Yet, instead of dealing with it, we like to put it aside, and pretend that the giant pink elephant in middle of the room isn't actually there.

Rant again soon.

No comments: